This article was originally published on Blue Ribbon Hemp. To view the original article and recipe, click here.
Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownie Cups, topped with hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds and hemp hearts, garnished with flake salt
OVO-PESCATARIAN / VEGETARIAN
Total time: 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 20 brownies
Allergens: egg, dairy products, nuts, seeds, wheat
These sweet portion cups of decadence are the quintessence in the recipe arsenal of every home baker. These brownie cups are super fudgy and are filled with semi-sweet dark chocolate, a variety of roasted nuts, vitamin-rich hemp hearts, and just a touch of coffee and crispy sea salt to bring all of those flavors to life.
Portion these babies in a muffin pan so each brownie is exactly the same size, bake them sticky and serve them as is, or a la mode with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of hemp oil
- ½ cup hazelnuts, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced or sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons of hemp hearts
- 1-¼ cups white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of brewed coffee or ½ tablespoon of instant coffee in 1 tablespoon of water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 ounces of semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt to sprinkle on top
Related: Could CBD Be Useful In Your Weight Loss? Click here to learn more about CBD for seniors looking to lose weight.
1.) Preheat an oven to 350 ° F. Melt your butter in a pan with the hemp oil. Put the butter in a bowl or stand mixer if you are using one. In the same pan, lightly roast all the nuts and the hemp hearts over medium heat, being careful to avoid burning them, for 3-5 minutes.
2.) For the dough, add the sugar to the melted butter and stir. Add eggs, coffee, vanilla extract and salt, beat on high or beat vigorously for 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated. Sieve the flour and cocoa powder. Add the roasted nuts and hemp hearts and fold everything together with a spatula to avoid overturning.
3.) Scoop the batter into a silicone muffin pan or a muffin baking sheet lined with muffin liners, about 20 servings. Bake the brownies in the oven for 18-22 minutes, a shorter time gives you fudger brownies, and a longer time gives you more crispness. Let the brownies cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes, place on a wire rack and enjoy!
- Storage and shelf life: keep hermetically sealed at room temperature for up to 4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 8 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Serve: 10-15 seconds in the microwave and eat as is, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a handful of mixed nuts as an extra garnish
- Other nuts to mix in: pecans, pine nuts, slivered almonds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, and pistachios
- Use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet dark chocolate chips for a sweeter brownie
- Don’t overmix the batter, your brownies will be dense!
- Add a dropper of CBD oil to your batter for a healthy brownie.
Related: Need Help To Fall Asleep After Your Dessert Has Set? CBD could be the answer. Click here to learn more.
Source * starmagazine.com – * Source link
No. 1 ‘Bama hosts No. 11 Florida in SEC title game rematch
This Shinola ‘Sea Creatures’ Watch Is Made From Recycled Ocean Waste
Raiders complete comeback victory over Ravens in OT thriller
Hiring Donald Trump as analyst shows novelty of celebrity fight cards wearing thin
Best Chicken Paprikash Recipe – How To Make Chicken Paprikash
The NFL’s taunting rules solidify how old men are ruining football
How to Reheat Apple Pie
Leafs forward Auston Maths to at least 6 Weeks after wrist surgery
‘Love Island USA’ Couples who are together after the finale
Joel Embiid and the 76ers agree on a 4-year, $196M US supermax extension
4th Amazon Breakfasts Chill Clam cooking Cookout Cream Day Deals Dessert Dish Easy entertainment featured Grilled Grilling Ice July Kitchen Leave Life lifestyle Love MakeAhead Meals Meet MLB NBA NFL NHL outdoor Overflowing Pan Perfect PostGrill recipes Sink Sleepyheads sports Steak Steaming Summer tomato Wont