Call to all chocolate cake lovers. This decadent, chocolaty Bundt Cake gets its rich color from black cocoa powder (we like to use the cocoa from the King Arthur Baking Company). To make this cake the perfect Halloween dessert, garnish it with green frosting and bright flowers for lots of festive flair.
Advertising – Read below
2 1/3 c.
unsweetened black cocoa powder or Dutch cocoa powder
(1 piece) unsalted butter, melted
Vegetable or rapeseed oil
1 1/2 tsp.
pure vanilla extract
Powdered sugar, sifted
Green food coloring, optional
This module for purchasing ingredients is created and managed by a third party and imported onto this page. You may find more information on this and similar content on their website.
- Heat oven to 350 ° F and spray 12-cup bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- In a second large bowl, use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment to whisk the butter and oil together. Add ice water and whisk until well mixed, about 1 minute. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add eggs one at a time and mix until incorporated. Mix together 1/2 cup of sour cream and vanilla. With the mixer running, gradually add the flour mixture.
- Put the batter in the prepared pan. Bake until the wood chopper inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and let cool down completely.
- While the cake is cooling, add the remaining 1/2 cup of sour cream to a large bowl and stir in the sifted powdered sugar until completely smooth, then color green as desired. Drizzle over the cake.
Did you make this recipe Comment below!
This content is created and maintained by a third party and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may find more information on this and similar content at piano.io
Advertising – Read below
Google News Source * www.goodhousekeeping.com – * Source link
No. 1 ‘Bama hosts No. 11 Florida in SEC title game rematch
This Shinola ‘Sea Creatures’ Watch Is Made From Recycled Ocean Waste
Raiders complete comeback victory over Ravens in OT thriller
Hiring Donald Trump as analyst shows novelty of celebrity fight cards wearing thin
Best Chicken Paprikash Recipe – How To Make Chicken Paprikash
The NFL’s taunting rules solidify how old men are ruining football
‘Love Island USA’ Couples who are together after the finale
How to Reheat Apple Pie
Leafs forward Auston Maths to at least 6 Weeks after wrist surgery
Katie Thurston, Blake Moynes Hint They’ll Be on ‘DWTS’ Season 30
4th Amazon Breakfasts Chill Clam cooking Cookout Cream Day Deals Dessert Dish Easy entertainment featured Grilled Grilling Ice July Kitchen Leave Life lifestyle Love MakeAhead Meals Meet MLB NBA NFL NHL outdoor Overflowing Pan Perfect PostGrill recipes Sink Sleepyheads sports Steak Steaming Summer tomato Wont